Park Hills Civic Association email@example.comAn online community for communicating news and exchanging information about the Park Hills neighborhood in Silver Spring, MD.
Please keep in mind that this is a neighborhood group, and be respectful in your posts. Debate can be lively without being insulting.
Also please avoid commercial advertising. Ads for items an individual would like to sell--a piano or porch furniture--are acceptable.
We also ask that you include your name and street when you post a message.
Want to pay your $15 annual dues? Please send your check payable to "Park Hills Civic Association" to Alan Bowser, 409 Deerfield Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Or you can pay online at https://parkhillscivic.com/
You live in the Park Hills area if you live:
between Sligo Creek and Dale Drive, between Piney Branch Road and Greenbrier Dr. (west of the Sligo Creek Elementary School).
Greenbrier Drive, Oakford Place, Ashford Road, Dartmouth Avenue, Greenwich Lane, Windsor Street, Schuyler Road, part of Bonifant Street, Wayne Place, part of Deerfield Avenue, Wayne Avenue (between Dale and Sligo Creek Parkway), Dale Drive (between Wayne and Piney Branch Road), Mansfield Road, Fleetwood Street, Fleetwood Terrace and Sheffield Street are included.
PHCA Executive Committee: Alan Bowser, President, Cheryl Gardner, Vice President, Carol Gilbert, Secretary and Nina Vucenik, Treasurer. President Emeriti, Chris Richardson, Sandra Fair, David Schwiesow and Robert Bor.
- 272 Members
- 11,255 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.