Quality Assurance and Coding Standards for Parallel Software firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal is to bring together members of the HPC community interested in quality assurance and best practices for the development of parallel software on a wide range of hardware architectures.
- 7 Members
- 3 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.