Amateur Radio Pactor And Packet Group. email@example.com
Group DescriptionAmateur Radio Pactor And Packet Group.
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS. This group is only for RADIO AMATEURS with a VALID CALLSIGN (STATING your CALLSIGN and REAL NAME at REGISTRATION is a MUST), who are interested in PACTOR, ROBUST PACKET Radio, PACKET Radio, AMTOR or associated applications and are QRV at least in one of these modes, Antennas, hardware, software & operating topics are encouraged. You can post SKED times for QSOS using CENTER FREQUENCY (CF) ONLY. Messages are to be kept to topic and in the spirit of Amateur Radio.
TROLLING and OUT of TOPIC discussions that incite personal attacks on other group members will not be tolerated. This includes political/religious discussions. Offenders will be banned from the group without warning.
To prevent SPAM, this is a MODERATED GROUP until you make your 1st post!
When you join us you are invited to send an introductory message about yourself, name, callsign, modem you have, etc.
Remember when you post to ALWAYS SIGN EVERY POST WITH YOUR CALLSIGN so that we all know who says what!
Use this GROUP to post your PACTOR, RPR or PACKET SKEDS/CQ CALLS using your Center Frequency (CF) which is the CENTER between MARK and SPACE in P1, P2, AMTOR or PACKET), and/or post a message to the group.
GROUP CALLING FREQUENCY is 14109 KHZ Center Frequency (CF).
73 from your Moderators.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]