OU Campus lockdown

Adrian Rawlings

I have heard, indirectly, that the OU Campus will remain closed for the time being.

Consequently, the OU Astro meetings for September or October will not take place.

The OU is going to issue guidlines and a protocol for working on campus, but nothing official has been received.

I like the optimism and enthusiasm of the automated calendar system on the OU Astro list server which has been sending out reminders. Although these messages raise one's spirits momentarily, they should be ignored!

Best wishes,

Adrian
Secretary, Open University Astronomy Club   ouastro.co.uk