BAA magazine etc

Andrew.Norton

Hi everyone

I‘Ve put the latest copy of the BAA magazine and the new BAA handbooK for 2020 in the Observatory today.

I also found back copies of the BAA variable star section quarterly publication and have put those in the cupboard over there too.

(Also some recent bank statements for collection by the club treasurer when next over there)

Thanks
Andrew
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.

Join ouastro@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.