Event: Great Linford Cubs - Monday, 9 December 2019 #cal-invite

ouastro@groups.io Calendar <ouastro@...>

Great Linford Cubs

When:
Monday, 9 December 2019
7:00pm to 8:30pm
(UTC+00:00) Europe/London

Where:
Great Linford Primary School

Organizer: Colin Chanbers colin.chambers@...

Their tasks are:
2.   Explain the difference between a planet and a star.
6.   Find out about two space-related subjects and present some information about them. You could find out about planets, the history of space exploration or space technology.

I expect point 1 is straight forward for you guys and Point 6 is where things get interesting. It’s really an opportunity to talk about two things you love about space and explain it to the kids. The photos I’ve seen at your meetings would work well as they love something they can see and it would inspire them to go look in the sky themselves

Join ouastro@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.