Observatory visit in January

Sheridan Williams

As not everyone is on the new groups.io mailing list I have sent this to both. If you do not receive this twice it means you are not on the new list so please urgently let me know if you wish to be included.

We have a request for a visit from 1st Walton Cub Scouts who have been before.

They request 21 or 28 January 2020 both Tuesdays.

We need 3 or 4 guides so please let me know if you can help and also which dates you prefer.

Please respond in the negative too as a check that you have received this.

--

Clear skies

Sheridan Williams FRAS
Outreach Organiser
Webmaster - Open University Astronomy Club
Milton Keynes
http://ouastro.co.uk
Tel: 07767 788146
Email: sheridan@...