Topics

Yaquina River Float, Saturday, October 31st

The Halloween float is coming up soon. It's on Halloween this this year! I think we can do the float in a responsible, socially distanced or masked, as appropriate, way. The pizza joint is take-out only, so we'll have to eat outdoors, so make sacrifices to the weather gods. <g> Somebody bring paper plates, so we don't have to raid the Boathouses' stash:

http://www.coots.org/mb/Halloween/

And then there's the After Thanksgiving float a month later:

http://www.coots.org/mb/Thanksgiving

Ah! how delicious it is to turn over and go to sleep again: "just for five minutes." Is there any human being, I wonder, besides the hero of a Sunday-school "tale for boys," who ever gets up willingly? (Jerome K. Jerome)

elaineginader

We can bring plates.