Worldwide Classic Boat Show

After some difficulties, I've put some photos into the pages They gave us in the virtual show. Alas, They only allowed 12 photos, but we got two pages -- one for the Coots, and another for the Oregon Coots TSCA Chapter. The tickets are only $5, so give the show a try.

https://classicboatshow.com/listing/oregon-coots/

https://classicboatshow.com/listing/traditional-small-craft-association-oregon-coots-chapter/

We just poured margaritas to celebrate John, and we hope you'll join us.

The gates open to the new Worldwide Classic Boat Show Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. (Maine time), and we just "finished" the show's website.  It's even better than we had envisioned.

Get Your Ticket Here ($5 for entire show)

GIFT TICKETS (also $5)

THE WORLDWIDE CLASSIC BOAT SHOW
created by Off Center Harbor

Dates:  February 19th to 28th
Location:  Online at ClassicBoatShow.com
Tickets:  $5 (seriously)

Copyright © 2021 Worldwide Classic Boat Show, All rights reserved.
You were subscribed to the newsletter from Worldwide Classic Boat Show

Our mailing address is:
Worldwide Classic Boat Show
7 Bay Road
Brooklin, ME 04616

Add us to your address book

If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all? (Samuel Taylor Coleridge)