Topics

Worldwide Classic Boat Show -- We're Invited

Got an interesting email yesterday. Might be worth participating. I'll know more next week. But they sure know how to get my attention. Look who's right in front on their sample page! :o) (see attachment)

"I wanted to let you know that we'll be featuring Oregon Coots at the Worldwide Classic Boat Show - online from February 19th-28th.

"We have created an entire page for Oregon Coots, using the information we could find online, and we expect thousands of people will see it over the course of the Show.

"There is no fee for being featured at the show - we're simply trying to utilize our extensive global reach here at Off Center Harbor to provide a boost to the field of classic & wooden boats while so many organizations are struggling during the pandemic. Tickets to the show are just $5."

https://www.offcenterharbor.com/2020/09/18/worldwide-classic-boat-show-announcement/

"Thanks,
Ben, Maynard, Bill, Eric, and Steve
Co-founders, Off Center Harbor and the Worldwide Classic Boat Show"

Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form. (Vladimir Nabokov)

Jamie Orr

Yeah, got one for the Montague Harbour rendezvous too.

I guess that's at least two tickets they'll sell, John!

Jamie

Did they put Wayward Lass in the sample boat show page they sent you? <g> Smart marketing...

On 2/6/2021 9:05 PM, Jamie wrote:
Yeah, got one for the Montague Harbour rendezvous too.
I guess that's at least two tickets they'll sell, John!
Dealing with network executives is like being nibbled to death by ducks. (Eric Sevareid)

Jamie Orr

No, Wayward Lass has never been in the show, I just sailed her over for transport - cheaper than the ferry and more fun!

I got the same pic you did, you may just have been lucky, being visible from the shore.

Jamie Orr

Hey John,

I added some photos to the Montague page in the show, but couldn't see how to add captions.  I've fired off an email to the show folks but wondered if you had had any success?

Jamie