Topics

Whoohoo! Good news!

Andrew Linn

Bob's wife tested negative for COVID-19. That is great.  Bob's condition is unchanged, which can also be taken as good.

Stephen Miller

Andrew that is great news.

Will she have to be tested again or is she in the clear?

Steve Miller

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021, 8:05 PM Andrew Linn <alinn@...> wrote:
Bob's wife tested negative for COVID-19. That is great.  Bob's condition
is unchanged, which can also be taken as good.

Andrew Linn

We'll all have to be tested again, any time we get the sniffles or a cough. But she *should* be through the danger zone with regard to Bob's infection.

On 1/6/2021 8:26 PM, Stephen Miller wrote:
Andrew that is great news.

Will she have to be tested again or is she in the clear?

Steve Miller

Good news! I'm glad they processed the test in time for it to be of use. And Good Job, Andy, for taking care of Janice. :o)

On 1/6/2021 8:05 PM, Andrew wrote:
Bob's wife tested negative for COVID-19. That is great.  Bob's condition is unchanged, which can also be taken as good.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)