Topics

tools

johnacord

Has anyone hand any problems with ordering things from Northern Tools or their produts?
thanks,
John Acord

--
Flatwater Electronics
www.flatwaterfarm.com

Case Turner

In haven't ordered anything in a year or so, but I’ve never had any problems.

Case

Sent from not here

On Dec 4, 2019, at 12:53 PM, johnacord <jcacord@...> wrote:

Has anyone hand any problems with ordering things from Northern Tools or their produts?
thanks,
John Acord

--
Flatwater Electronics
www.flatwaterfarm.com
"Neurosurgery for computer looms."

--
Dirt

Richard Green

I’ve bought a few things over the years, never an issue.

Rich

On Dec 4, 2019, at 12:53 PM, johnacord <jcacord@...> wrote:

Has anyone hand any problems with ordering things from Northern Tools or their produts?
thanks,
John Acord

--
Flatwater Electronics
www.flatwaterfarm.com
"Neurosurgery for computer looms."

Ken Preston

Ken Preston

I've only ever bought their 5'x8' aluminum utility trailer, shipped flat in 3 heavy-ish cartons. I built a teardrop on it. The trailer frame, springs, lights, wheels and bearings seem to be fine, I've towed it several thousand miles now over two summers, but the axle seemed to be very soft and began to bend and hold the bend. . .or straighten when I jacked it up in the middle. . .enough that the wheels were way out of plumb. . .so I replaced the axle with a Dexter.   The trailer is gross weight rated at 1900 plus pounds and it scale weighs in at 1100 when fully loaded for a trip, so I shouldn't have been hurting the axle.  Beyond a polite note to let them know, I never pursued the matter, it was way out of warranty by then.
Ken Preston