Toledo Camping *was: spare V-6 truck?)

Brief mention of Coot camping was made in the last Boat Show meeting. I'll ask for conformation that the usual camping in the field by the pavilion will be allowed.

No boats at all, Dirt? Or are you just gonna leave the robots at home? ;o)

On 6/16/2021 11:20 AM, Case wrote:
I’m hoping to make Toledo, assuming those that don’t have boTs can camp somewhere.
Boats, like whiskey, are all good. (R. D. "Pete" Culler)

Case Turner

Ha I’ll definitely leave the bots at home! Might bring a canoe or kayak though.

Case

Sent from not here

On Jun 16, 2021, at 11:41 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

Brief mention of Coot camping was made in the last Boat Show meeting. I'll ask for conformation that the usual camping in the field by the pavilion will be allowed.

No boats at all, Dirt? Or are you just gonna leave the robots at home? ;o)

On 6/16/2021 11:20 AM, Case wrote:
I’m hoping to make Toledo, assuming those that don’t have boTs can camp somewhere.
Boats, like whiskey, are all good. (R. D. "Pete" Culler)

OK, that's settled. No camping at the Toledo messabout for Coots with robots. <g> Though there _are_ some neat seagoing robots out there. A fleet of this outfit's sailing drones sailed from California to the Bering Sea last year to survey bottom fish, and I just read that they've launched a 70-footer for deepwater sonar bottom surveys:

https://www.saildrone.com/

On 6/16/2021 4:32 PM, Case wrote:
Ha I’ll definitely leave the bots at home! Might bring a canoe or kayak though.
Boats, like whiskey, are all good. (R. D. "Pete" Culler)

Toledo Joe beat me to it and called Bud, who confirmed that we can camp in the field by the pavilion as usual. At the meeting last week Bud didn't seem 100% sure about it, but I was confident he'd make it happen. He probably had to talk to the police and fire marshal.

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. (James Dent)

Case Turner

Excellent! Will I be the only one camped there? Hopefully not.

Case

Sent from not here