Topics

The R2AK is Dead (next year anyway), Long Live the WA360!

The Race to Alaska has been cancelled, again. <sigh> But the replacement looks like it'll be an interesting adventure. Counterclockwise around the Washington part of the Salish Sea:

https://nwmaritime.org/wa360/

"Rules? Rules are for cowards and accountants. Let us know your safe word, but other than that, let’s keep it simple."

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally. (Abraham Lincoln)