Thanks John !!!!

Electri-Cal

Just got my slip assigned.  Thanks to you, because there seem to be few available right now.  I will be on "C" dock # 6, just in case somebody is in it, har de har.  I'm coming out Sat. sometime and will look you up, but I'm not camping in an open boat that night, nor any other night.  Be seeing you, and all the others, sounds like a fun weekend.  Might scoot over on Saturday noonish for grins, or helping move stuff around.

Later,   Cal

Electri-Cal

Oh yes !! Slip cost was one dollar a foot per night, as it figured out, plus one more.  So, $18. for a $17 footer, if any are available, do this now cause it's slow goin".  ___   Cal

Did you get your slip through the Richardson Park office, Cal? I'm glad you're gonna be out there for the weekend, not just one day.

On 4/12/2021 3:25 PM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Oh yes !! Slip cost was one dollar a foot per night, as it figured out, plus one more.  So, $18. for a $17 footer, if any are available, do this now cause it's slow goin".  ___   Cal
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. (Mark Twain)

Well, maybe a scoot on Friday, we'll see.  Two main days since many pull out Sunday anyway.  Might not need to beg a re-charge that way.  I don't like to bring a genset to a sailboat convention, eh !!

Later,  Cal