Thanks from a Coot

Thought I'd pass this on. Sounds like Kent and his Shellback had some good adventures. :o)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Coot Celendars -- last Chance!
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 15:34:35 -0800
From: kent olsen

Just a very late thank you and the group. I bought my little Joel White Shellback 3 or so years ago. Carried it on my pickup behind my motor home all over from Mexico into Canada. You guys helped me with the rigging to where it was a sweet heart sailing. With the exception of launching it, dagger board/fin rudder it was great. Sold it last year to a fellow in San Diego.

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. (Mark Twain)