Teak Lady Yaquina River Sail, June 11-13th (was: Teak Lady Yaquina River Sail, June 12-23th)

Here are the details from Toledo Joe for the Teak Ladies sail from Newport to Toledo. I'll find out if it's OK for us to show up in Newport Saturday and just spend one night there. Of course it'll be OK to only show up for the Sunday sail up the river. I'll also check on the bathrooms in Newport. <g>

"John - we are finalized.Leaving Friday at 3:00.staying at port dock 3 with overflow at Englund marine. Saturday is tours of the boats at the docks. Sunday return home at 12:00."

Ralph Criteser's workboat, Rex, and the Yaquina Queen will be accompanying the Ladies. The Port now owns Rex. Yaquina Queen is a German ship's boat that Bud drug home some years ago. The Retired Old Geezers have refurbished her for taking people out for tours.

https://flic.kr/p/SGGeQJ

https://flic.kr/p/2m3dRd6

Spending a few nights aboard for the Ladies' sail will be a good shakedown for the Salish 100...

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. (Russel Baker)