Sunshine is up !! Goin' for it Tuesday

Electri-Cal

Surprise and I, with Charlie Vader as crew, plan to have an early afternoon cruise at Dexter lake.  Anybody else who likes a bit of sun is welcome, boats or not.  I have one am errand, then TJ's in Creswell is a good bet for patio brunch, opens at 11 last I was there, good place for a senior menu snack. so that's the time the fun begins.  Lunch if you wish!!  Then off to Dexter for a couple hours of cruise time, back before cocktail hour so not a big deal, just some sun and a chat.  Sorry for the short notice, but the weather looks too good to miss, if it's like today.

Just in case other coots need a winter tan booster,   Cal