Spring

Another springlike day today! There are white pelicans at Kirk Pond (the borrow pit below Fern Ridge dam). The urge to get the boats ready for the water is growing stronger. :o) Of course I shoulda done a lot of that last fall. <g>

And of course this is just a teaser and we're gonna have some more winter. <g> But we need the rain to fill the lake. Only about 8'4" to go:

https://www.nwd-wc.usace.army.mil/nwp/teacup/willamette/frn.pdf

I like these cold, gray winter days. Days like these let you savor a bad mood. (Bill Watterson)

Dan

Enough savoring of bad moods...we can hear the call of the snow frog
hereabouts..."neee deeeppp... can't be long, now. Dan.

Richard Green

That’s a frog helping you with the snow depth!