SOme More Fern Ridge Photos

Wednesday and Thursday:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVsND3V

We have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language. (Oscar Wilde)

Case Turner

How come non of the coots boats aren’t heeled over and people hanging from the sides?

Sent from not here

On May 15, 2021, at 3:50 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

Wednesday and Thursday:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVsND3V

We have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language. (Oscar Wilde)

Dirt

Josh

Thanks John, those are some great pictures!

Jove Lachman-Curl

John,
I spotted you out there on Lazy Jack last week. :)
image.png

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 3:50 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Wednesday and Thursday:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVsND3V

We have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of
course, language. (Oscar Wilde)

Thanks, Jove. It's hard to get photos of my own boat. Too bad I wasn't closer! <g>

On 5/17/2021 10:44 AM, Jove wrote:
John,
I spotted you out there on Lazy Jack last week. :)
image.png
A strong nation, like a strong person, can afford to be gentle, firm, thoughtful, and restrained. It can afford to extend a helping hand to others. It is a weak nation, like a weak person, that must behave with bluster and boasting and rashness and other signs of insecurity. (Jimmy Carter)

No pictures of the Wm. Garden Eel this time, though she was out yesterday. There are were other photogenic boats on the lake:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVsND3V

Scroll down, or start here:

https://flic.kr/p/2kZ7bbP

If Heaven had looked upon riches to be a valuable thing, it would not have given them to such a scoundrel. (Jonathan Swift)