Topics

Soft Shackles

Make your spouse or significant other happy by bringing home some Soft Shackles. <g> Toledo Joe proposed doing a workshop for the Retired Old Geezers at the Toledo Boatshops on how to make soft shackles. I don't know if they set a date, but I'm sure a few Coots would be welcome too.

We had fun a few years ago doing a splicing workshop where I taught how to do three-strand eye and shackle splices, and Brandon Ford taught us how to make soft shackles with single-braid:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskedS5ar

--
John (@Jkohnen)
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. (Catherine the Great)