Topics

Smart Xmas Gift Idea for Your Favorite Coot

Looking through the latest BoatUS mag I found this: a _smart_ anchor! :o)

https://www.minnkotamotors.com/learn/featured/raptor

Who knew we needed one of these? But now that I know they exist... <g>

On second thought, I don't even want a _phone_ that's smarter than I am. ;o)

Autumn is a classical music; when it begins, the gravity disappears! (Mehmet Murat Ildan)

Did 1900 bucks flash before my eyes? Yikes.

Rich