Topics

small cats

Mark Neuhaus

Hi folks,

Here are a few youtube addresses that I had seen in the past.  Maybe something on these pages will help someone build a small cat?

Wooden catamaran that fits into a Smart car
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Wooden+catamaran+that+fits+into+a+Smart+car

Why Make A RebelCat PVC Pipe Catamaran Sailboat
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Why+Make+A+RebelCat+PVC+Pipe+Catamaran+Sailboat

Build a collapsible wooden micro catamaran (overview)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Build+a+collapsible+wooden+micro+catamaran+(overview)

Mark

The kayak/canoe he built years ago looks like it's probably a Percy W. Blandford design. <g>

On 12/3/2020 12:32 PM, Mark N wrote:
Here are a few youtube addresses that I had seen in the past.  Maybe something on these pages will help someone build a small cat?
Wooden catamaran that fits into a Smart car
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Wooden+catamaran+that+fits+into+a+Smart+car ...
Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists. (Nikola Tesla)