Silly Organization

Are you a dull man (you don't even need to be a man)? There may be some overlap with Ol' Coots:

https://www.dullmensclub.com/

Steam is the friend of man. Steam engines are very human. Their very weaknesses are understandable. Steam engines do not flash back and blow your face in. They do not short-circuit and rive your heart with imponderable electric force. They have arms and legs and warm hearts and veins full of warm vapor. Give us steam every time. You know where you are with steam. (William McFee)

cherrill boissonou

Huh?...I don’t understand( must be dull ). Explain what you are asking🌝🧙‍♂️⚓️.
Earl

On Mar 7, 2021, at 2:26 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

Are you a dull man (you don't even need to be a man)? There may be some overlap with Ol' Coots:

https://www.dullmensclub.com/

Steam is the friend of man. Steam engines are very human. Their very weaknesses are understandable. Steam engines do not flash back and blow your face in. They do not short-circuit and rive your heart with imponderable electric force. They have arms and legs and warm hearts and veins full of warm vapor. Give us steam every time. You know where you are with steam. (William McFee)

If you relate to what you see on the Web page of the Dull Men's Club, you just _might be_ a "Dull Man" who'd fit into their club. Even if you happen to be a woman. <g> "We're giving a good name to a four-letter word -- dull."

On 3/7/2021 3:17 PM, Earl wrote:
Huh?...I don’t understand( must be dull ). Explain what you are asking🌝🧙‍♂️⚓️.
Earl
Are you a dull man (you don't even need to be a man)? There may be some overlap with Ol' Coots:

https://www.dullmensclub.com/
When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem. (Edward Abbey)