Topics

Shantyish Boats (was: David Graybeal Awareness Day, Nov. 20)

What mods do you have in mind for the hypothetical Shanteuse Graybeal will build for you?

After the Retired Old Geezers finish my Geodesic Airolite boat maybe they'd be willing so take on a project that involves little more than simple carpentry...

On 11/13/2019 9:30 PM, Rich G wrote:
Thanks, John.  Oddly enough I have thought of David Graybeal a couple times recently pondering whether I might hire him to build the hull for my next and last boat.  All those exercises I’ve been doing since my latest heart procedure has inspired me to a houseboat/scow design such as Michalak’s Shanteuse with modifications for which I have the plans on order.  Something for me to ponder on David Graybeal Awareness Day for sure!
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)