SALISH 100? - Time to Leap!

Bob Miller

At the close of business for the NWMC today, after only 5 hours of open registration, we are at 64 applicants. If you've been looking......it's time to leap! Registration is open online.

https://nwmaritime.org/2022-salish100-application/

Me and Lazy Jack had great times on both the Salish 100s. :o) If you haven't done one give it a go! The south Salish Sea is an interesting area, and all the interesting boats and people make for a memorable experience:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFdUUEd

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWgKhq3

On 12/1/2021 5:13 PM, Bob M wrote:
At the close of business for the NWMC today, after only 5 hours of open registration, we are at 64 applicants. If you've been looking......it's time to leap! Registration is open online.
https://nwmaritime.org/2022-salish100-application/
Show me a man who has enjoyed his school days and I'll show you a bully and a bore. (Robert Morley)