Reminder: Coots Thursday Lunch and Bottom Survey at Fern Ridge

1:00 every Thursday at Richardson Park, at a table near the docks. My parking pass is already spoken for.

This Thursday we'll also be trying to measure the depths in the channels between the docks at Richardson. Starting around 11:00. Line handlers and data recorders welcome. There are reasonably accurate soundings for the slips, but there are shallow places in the channels that have caught the keels of boats that had plenty of water in their slips.

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)

Bill Cook and Deborah L Cook

John, can I call you? I spoke with Beanie Robison today and we thought you may have some recommendations for the family to dispense with some really fine boats. If yes, please leave me your number and best time to call. Thank you. Bill