pt townsend coots

Steve Molin

Do we have any operatives in the Port Townsend area? This:
https://olympic.craigslist.org/boa/d/port-townsend-crotch-island-pinky-sail/7484151013.html looks incredibly tempting but I can't get away from work this weekend to drive up there myself ...

Bob Miller

This boat was previously owned by Kirk Gresham a PT Pocket Yatcher. He knows the boat well and also knows the current condition. I talked to him last night (no, I'm not buying another boat) and he is more than willing to give information to anyone interested in the boat. He is not connected with the sale.

Cheers,

Bob

Sender notified by
Mailtrack
05/16/22, 08:04:42 AM

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 8:02 AM Steve Molin <stevemolin@...> wrote:
Do we have any operatives in the Port Townsend area? This:
https://olympic.craigslist.org/boa/d/port-townsend-crotch-island-pinky-sail/7484151013.html looks incredibly tempting but I can't get away from work this weekend to drive up there myself ...

When I saw Cap'n Kirk in Port Townsend at the Salish 100 do he mentioned that Tradition was for sale. He loves the boat, but said he didn't want to do another "restoration" on her. But the hull should be sound, and maybe all she'll need is a lot of sanding and varnishing (or painting) of the spars and woodwork. She's a nice boat.

https://flic.kr/p/vMugw6

https://flic.kr/p/vMuCyX

On 5/16/2022 8:10 AM, PT Bob wrote:
This boat was previously owned by Kirk Gresham a PT Pocket Yatcher. He knows the boat well and also knows the current condition. I talked to him last night (no, I'm not buying another boat) and he is more than willing to give information to anyone interested in the boat. He is not connected with the sale.
EarthtoGresham@... <mailto:EarthtoGresham@...>
I get up every morning determined both to change the world and to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. (E. B. White)