Portland fore boat sinks on maiden voyage

Case Turner

That's a "far boat" Case, not a "fire boat". <g> An interesting story. Thanks.

Darn this tablet! I must have let the spell checker spoil my jest about Dirt's mistyped subject. <sigh> Of course I meant, "that's a 'far boat' Case, not a 'fore boat'". If you're gonna misspell at least do it so it makes sense... "Ah fell in to a burning Kindle Far..."

Longbranch really is a nice spot. It's in a beautiful little bay, with a view of Mt. Ranieri that can't be beat. The marina is run by a non-profit with all volunteer labor, and is very homey and friendly. A gem. :o)

On July 18, 2021 4:19:56 PM PDT, I wrote:
That's a "far boat" Case, not a "fire boat". <g> An interesting story.
Thanks.

On July 18, 2021 2:23:10 PM PDT, Case wrote:
Thought this was interesting. The year I was born!

https://85e85304-f234-4a52-97d2-8045347cc2f4.filesusr.com/ugd/f25978_394c7f2c114f4fa68b0c406a29ca11df.pdf?fbclid=IwAR281DL5eeAc0QypTEDstDgoFxkYk0NrwaWwAFrc9lFjMS7yo_nhyyHIAwI
Dirt

mes@...

An example of "design by committee"?