Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival

There's no Festival this year, but here are some interesting videos they put together for last year's non-existent Festival. Some of the features required tickets to see last year, but we can all see them this time around for free:

https://woodenboat.org/vwbf2020/

Some boat nuts, including Earl, went to Port Townsend anyway. There may have been sort of an informal mini-festival of sorts in the Point Hudson marina. I look forward to hearing Earls tales of adventure when he gets back.

The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober. (William Butler Yeats)