Topics

Past photos

Case Turner

Was looking through photos the other day and stumbled upon these from our 2011 Paulina lake messabout.

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

elaineginader

Looks like a great time. Looking forward to do more of those great times.

Elaine

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 2:15 PM Case Turner <casesturner@...> wrote:
Was looking through photos the other day and stumbled upon these from our 2011 Paulina lake messabout.

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Thanks, Case. That was a Goodun! :o) The pictures make me hungry for Dan's pizza. <g> Just because the fall messabout is called the "Fall Messabout" doesn't mean it can't be held at Paulina again, if the campground should ever be available again...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjwnLzsL

Did you find out what that shipwreck by the Florence jetty is?

On 1/31/2021 2:15 PM, Case Turner wrote:
Was looking through photos the other day and stumbled upon these from our 2011 Paulina lake messabout.
Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. (Mark Twain)