From: John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2021 10:06 pm
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Washington 360

Team Monkey Fist is a planked Lightning. but with the boxy cabin Bob
Hodge put on it, nowhere near as pretty as Sargasso Savior's boat. <g>

Another interesting entry is Team Dunlin, the boat designed and built by
Kees Prins. Looks like he sold the boat to a Californian.

On 5/24/2021 9:45 PM, John Kohnen wrote:
> Thanks, Case. Good Luck to Bill and his team!
>
> Another interesting entry is Team Sockeye Voyages, in a Bolger Lite
> Scooner.
>
> On 5/24/2021 8:39 PM, Dirt wrote:
>> Bill Child’s sent me this text he’ll
>> Be participating in the wa350 this year. If anyone is interested in
>> following the race there are two links in the message below.
>>
>> Here are a few links to the WA 360 race starting June 7. We finally
>> have an identity listed on the team page. Team name is "Sargasso
>> Saviors". Teams are listed alphabetically so scroll down far to the
>> S's. We're the only planked woodenboat in the race and proud of it 😎

It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a
sense of humor. (Max Eastman)