Topics

Old Iron (was: The CG 36 footer, Siuslaw harbor)

Dan runs the old Willys group. The conversations there are interesting even if your old iron interests aren't centered on old Jeeps:

https://groups.io/g/willystech/

When are you gonna un-moderate me, Dan? How about you change my status on the Willys group, and I tell my spam filter to stop sending your messages to me into Purgatory? ;o)

On 2/4/2021 8:33 AM, john a wrote:
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 08:04 PM, dan mulholland wrote:
Dan,
A bit off topic about boating, but ........
............./things learned after I got a Willys wagon. /
Same one in the pictures of the planer?  How about some photos of it and a short narrative.
Sometimes missing the old cars of my youth  :-)
You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. (Clarence Darrow)