Nutshell Pram 4 Sale

Sailmaker Kendall has had a well-built Joel White Nutshell Pram for years and years, but never got around to completing it and getting it in the water. he sold it a while back, but the guy died and now it's back in Kendall's hands. It's built of first class materials, needs paint and a rig. The last time he sold it he got $500. He might be flexible on price to see it go to a good home. I'll see if I can get some photos tomorrow when I go get Tuffy's mainsail from the loft on Scott's property.

The true university of these days is a collection of books. (Thomas Carlyle)