Not Boat Related

Andrew Linn

I went for a drive today. Up to Detroit to see what the fires did back in September
http://andrewlinn.com/2020/201115_burn/index.htm

Thanks, Andy. I've been afraid to go up the McKenzie to see what it's like up there. So much that I knew will be gone. <sigh>

The "completed" signs may be saying that the property has been checked for hazardous materials and cleared. Up the McKenzie property owners are being encouraged (with the threat of the law?) from doing too much cleanup before their properties have been cleared of hazardous waste. The County will send in a team to do it for free.

On 11/15/2020 8:28 PM, Andrew wrote:
I went for a drive today. Up to Detroit to see what the fires did back in September
http://andrewlinn.com/2020/201115_burn/index.htm
It was one of those days you sometimes get latish in the autumn when the sun beams, the birds toot, and there is a bracing tang in the air that sends the blood beetling briskly through the veins. (P. G. Wodehouse)

Thanks for showing that, Andrew.

Rich