Topics

Movie recommendation


Case Turner
 

If you have Netflix give My Octopus teacher a view. It’s a great documentary .

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt


 

Mary and I watched it a few weeks ago. I second Case's recommendation, it's a Goodun. "Documentary" is the genre you'd shoehorn it into, but it's much more:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12888462/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

On 12/30/2020 8:20 AM, Dirt wrote:
If you have Netflix give My Octopus teacher a view. It’s a great documentary .
--
John <jkohnen@boat-links.com>
A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. (Robert A. Heinlein)
--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com


cherrill boissonou
 

.....yeah, Cherrill and I enjoyed it too. It’s surprising how short their lifespans are.
Earl

On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:18 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

Mary and I watched it a few weeks ago. I second Case's recommendation, it's a Goodun. "Documentary" is the genre you'd shoehorn it into, but it's much more:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12888462/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

On 12/30/2020 8:20 AM, Dirt wrote:
If you have Netflix give My Octopus teacher a view. It’s a great documentary .
--
John <jkohnen@boat-links.com>
A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. (Robert A. Heinlein)


--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com






Jove Lachman-Curl
 

Agreed, it was beautiful.
last year I listened to "the soul of an octopus" on "hoopla" which is the free audiobook app that the Eugene library offers, probably many other libraries do too., Highly recommended.
-Jove


On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 2:42 PM cherrill boissonou <cboissonou@...> wrote:
.....yeah, Cherrill and I enjoyed it too. It’s surprising how short their lifespans are.
Earl
> On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:18 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
>
> Mary and I watched it a few weeks ago. I second Case's recommendation, it's a Goodun. "Documentary" is the genre you'd shoehorn it into, but it's much more:
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12888462/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
>
>> On 12/30/2020 8:20 AM, Dirt wrote:
>> If you have Netflix give My Octopus teacher a view. It’s a great documentary .
> --
> John <jkohnen@...>
> A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. (Robert A. Heinlein)
>
>
> --
> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
> https://www.avg.com
>
>
>
>
>
>