Topics

More Progress on My Geodesic Airolite Boat

The Retired Old Geezers have been plugging away on my Platt Monfort Classic 12. We're hoping it might be done by the after Thanksgiving float. I hope mentioning that here doesn't jinx things...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmAVmsSP

--
John (@Jkohnen)
I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times. (Everett Dirksen)

David Graybeal

Looking good!!

Richard Green

It’s a dandy looking boat!