Topics

More Coots? (was: Coot)

No! Shot a Coot!? <gasp>

The new Commodore of the Triton Yacht Club earned her Coot burgee standing up for a poor coot somebody shot. She ended up doing time, well, community service... I'll tell the tale again sometime.

Triton YC is going through a rough patch, transitioning from a mostly racing club to something more Coot-like. I've invited them to out messabouts, and they'll be putting them in their calendar, if they get one. I've been putting theirs in out online schedule on coots.org.

On 12/9/2019 7:04 PM, Rich Green wrote:
They’re bottom feeders, so to speak, so wander around in the shallows snacking here and there.  My brother shot one once while duck hunting, we cooked it, tasted like muddy bottom.
-
John (@Jkohnen)
A belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. (Joseph Conrad)