Topics

More Bits and Pieces

Electri-Cal

Chatted with Charlie Vader today.  He is coming over to do some custom  "one screen multi transducers" type wiring.  The Chinese diagrams don't look quite right.  Then I ordered an "ultra" pickup with mega lighting, that could be a night fishing, or dak water asset.  Don't know, but next Tuesday we  will breadboard it all up as 12 v.,  but the unit will handle 24 volt.  The same as the main motor battery pack, so will be testing performance on both sources.

Latef,   Porky    aka, -- Cal the wonderer !!