From: <chnookie@...>
To: <MessaboutW@...>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 2:11 PM
Subject: [MessaboutW] Re: Boat hardware

AARRrrrgghhh!!
Yeah, my Ace has "copper rivets", just not the ones I needed, mail
ordered them instead. Winks has the same story. Neither of them
carries bronze wood screws, so I now have to mail order them. Really
sucks paying 5$ shipping for 1$ worth of hardware. Neither Ace nor
Wink's nor Fishermans nor anyone else I have seen has the boat cleats
I want to use on the tender. This is just frustrating. I moved here
from Central Oregon and I swear that even though I only had one
hardware store to choose from, at least they usually had what I
wanted. And if they didn't, well, they were a small store in C.
Oregon, whadya expect. It was at least easier to take. I know I am
looking for oddball stuff, but geez!! Despite not being able to
secure necessary parts, progress is still being made. I am getting
closer.