Topics

[MessaboutW] Good book

Jack-

An ocean row from Depoe Bay to Newport might be a bit too much excitement
for many of us. Maybe we'll have a messabout in Yaquina Bay and be there to
meet you. <g>

On Thu, 31 May 2001 05:35:09 -0000, Jack Brown wrote:
So plans for my wife and I
to row from Depoe Bay to Newport don't sound so hair raising after
all. Perhaps this could be the subject of a future messabout. It's
about a 14 mile trip.
http://www.boat-links.com/
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what
you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. <Mark Twain>

Jack & Maggie Brown <mjbrown@...>

John: Yes I agree; too much for us too. Fun to think about it though. If Maggie and I do the Depoe Bay to Yaquina trip, we'll put the 4hp kicker in the well. A messabout on the Yaquina sounds more peaceful; somtime this summer we should do it. We could put in up the river a bit, or launch at South Beach.
Jack