Topics

Lunch Messabout Next Week near Albany

Mini-Messabout

Freeway Lakes - 6000 Three Lakes Rd SE, Albany, OR 97322

Thursday, 19 September 2019

Meet around 12 Noon with a bring-your-own lunch get-together on the westerly of the 3 lakes. Paddle under I-5 to get there.
Suitable for smaller boats. There is enough room for sailing, if the boat is small. Paddles and oars work well, also.

Map: https://mapcarta.com/23800942

We won't let a few showers chase us away. Parking is at the northeast corner just off Three Lakes Rd.

(content from Bob L)

--
John (@Jkohnen)
A man who is "ill-adjusted" to the world is always on the verge of finding himself. One who is adjusted to the world never finds himself, but gets to be a cabinet minister. (Hermann Hesse)