Topics

Lunch Messabout Changed Venue! (Next Thursday)

Ignore the message about the Lunch Messabout next Thursday, Sept. 19. Dennis B visited Freeway Lakes today and reported that they're very low and choked with weeds. I drove by after lunch and noticed that there's a channel through the weeds about the width of a canoe under the Three Lakes Road bridge, and lotsa weeds in the first two lakes. :o(

So, now we're gonna meet at Richardson Park on the NW corner of Fern Ridge Reservoir. Plan on having lunch about noon. You may want to launch earlier. Info on Fern Ridge can be found here:

http://www.coots.org/mb/FR-3/

"Mini-Messabout

"...

"Thursday, 19 September 2019"

--
John (@Jkohnen)
He got hold of the red meat of the language and turned it into hamburgers. (Richard Gordon on Ernest Hemingway)