Topics

Latest Coot Contact List

I just emailed the latest, and last of 2020, Coot Contact List. If you think you should be on the list, but didn't get it, let me know.

The Coots' Contact List is a private list of phone numbers, email and snailmail addresses. It's only distributed to the Coots in the list. If you'd like to be added to the list, send me your contact information in a private email. If you've only got one phone number, let me know if it's a cell phone. If you're a ham I can add your callsign.

Resistentialism: The theory that inanimate objects demonstrate hostile behavior toward us. (Coined by Paul Jennings from Latin res (thing) + French resister (to resist) + existentialism (a kind of philosophy))