Topics

La Semaine du Golfe Morbihan

While looking through the Events section of the Worldwide Classic Boat Show I stumbled upon this video about the great festival held every other year in Brittany. What makes La Semaine du Golfe Morbihan special, other than it's size and the variety of watercraft that show up, is that it moves around to several ports on the gulf, so there's plenty of boating involved:

https://youtu.be/qNZ9DAs1S9U

https://www.semainedugolfe.com/

Lots of other interesting stuff at Worldwide Classic Boat Show. I hope They try it again next year, even if we emerge from the pandemic by then. It's a great idea. Could use some improvements, but this is Their first try...

https://classicboatshow.com/

A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. (Robert A. Heinlein)