Topics

King tides

Case Turner

Port of Toledo had some crazy pictures of Depot slough on their Facebook page. Water was up over the paver path by where we camp. Not sure if they posted them anywhere else.

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Jove Lachman-Curl

For those who don't FB.
image.png
image.png
image.png

Thanks for the tip, Case. You don't need to be a member of F******k to see the photos:

https://www.facebook.com/portoftoledoOregon/

On 11/16/2020 5:08 PM, Dirt wrote:
Port of Toledo had some crazy pictures of Depot slough on their Facebook page. Water was up over the paver path by where we camp. Not sure if they posted them anywhere else.
Perfect order is the forerunner of perfect horror. (Carlos Fuentes)

Can you do that, Jove. Won't they chop off you hand, or some other valuable part, for sharing photos with outsiders? ;o)

On 11/16/2020 8:22 PM, Jove wrote:
For those who don't FB.
https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/album?id=0

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion. (Arthur C. Clarke)

Jove Lachman-Curl

I've always wanted to be a martyr.
:)
-Jove