Killer Whales in Nehalem Bay

I stumbled across this short video. Purty neat!

https://youtu.be/HIU_eImCX2U

These are the kind of killer whales who eat seals.

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to speak it to? (Clarence Darrow)

Jove Lachman-Curl

Awesome,
Looking for a harbor seal snack on their trip north.
-Jove