Kent's CLC Tenderly (was: Good Fern Ridge Weekend, EV notes)

Your Tenderly looks real good with the paint on the hull, Kent. :o) It looks like it'll be a better sailboat than the Shellback, which was more of a rowboat with sails. I look forward to seeing it on the water soon.

Isn't a tenderly what Jerry's building, David?

On 4/19/2021 9:19 AM, kent o wrote:
Well got my new little boat outside yesterday to check the rigging and remind myself how it goes together.
There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. (Patrick F. McManus)