Home!

Dr. Petra made it back to Corn valley safely, and Lazy Jack is snug in my driveway here in Eugene. I haven't heard from Dan since he snuck out of Longbranch while I was taking a nap yesterday. He had a dinner date in Henderson Inlet, and I don't know if he and Jamie and Walkabout are on their way back to Almostcanada yet...

Here's the last shot, of many, I took last night of Mt. Rainier from the dock in Longbranch.

There is no free lunch.

Jim Young

Loverly photo John.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 11:27 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Dr. Petra made it back to Corn valley safely, and Lazy Jack is snug in
my driveway here in Eugene. I haven't heard from Dan since he snuck out
of Longbranch while I was taking a nap yesterday. He had a dinner date
in Henderson Inlet, and I don't know if he and Jamie and Walkabout are
on their way back to Almostcanada yet...

Here's the last shot, of many, I took last night of Mt. Rainier from the
dock in Longbranch.

There is no free lunch.

Jim Young,
mostly retired
Somers, MT

elaineginader

Great picture John and I'm glad to hear you and Earl made it home. I can't wait for the pictures they make me feel like I was there.

Elaine