GP14 British Racing Dinghy -- Free to a Good Home

Dan

A quite-lovely boat!  And, that light bar is precious…dan

I'm surprised that none of the Coots have snapped up the GP 14. It's a "racing dinghy" but a fairly husky one for racing in British coastal waters. The name means "General Purpose". I think Oliver Shaw, boss of the Dinghy Cruising group on groups.io, still cruises one:

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/message/56416

https://www.gp14.org/about-the-gp14/cruising/

https://www.newburghsailingclub.org/thegp14dinghy.html

https://groups.io/g/Openboat2/

On 1/11/2022 10:18 AM, Dan from Almostcanada wrote:
A quite-lovely boat!  And, that light bar is precious…dan
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. (Russell Baker)

elaineginader

It looks like a great boat but I myself need more info. I already own a small racing dinghy and it's just not what I would want. I'm still looking for a good home for my Enterprise.